Ma Tells Pacquiao: Time To Hang Up Your Gloves

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

So will he or won't he? I think he will.Mommy Dionisia Pacquiao said that when she and Pacquiao returned to Los Angeles after the super welterweight fight with Mexican Antonio Margarito in Texas, she asked her son to leave his boxing career.The complete story HERE

Jake
Posted
Posted
So will he or won't he? I think he will.Mommy Dionisia Pacquiao said that when she and Pacquiao returned to Los Angeles after the super welterweight fight with Mexican Antonio Margarito in Texas, she asked her son to leave his boxing career.The complete story HERE
From a mother's perspective, I don't blame her. But I think Manny will continue for maybe just one more fight and then I think he should retire for good and concentrate on his other job as an aspiring congressman. He's already worth close to forty million US dollars and can really help improve the poverty within his district. Starting with opening local gyms and hospitals for the poor and needy families.Respectfully -- Jake

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
So will he or won't he? I think he will.
... congressman.... already worth close to forty million US dollars...
I agree. Like Jerry Seinfeld... quit while you're on top and always be remembered as a winner. Why wait until the last thing anyone will remember is him stretched out on the canvas... just one lucky punch away.omg.gifHe's richer than 3 feet up a bull's ass, insured of continuing fame and fortune through endorsements if he stops now, and will be a political shoe-in in politics in the PH for the rest of his life --- What the hell is he waiting for?? It's party time.551.gifTom in Texas