Manny Pacquiao Sued For 10 Million

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Maybe he heard himself sing and did not like what he heard? He is a great fighter but not a singer IMO.Manny Pacquiao just got hit with a $10 million lawsuit -- but not for breaking anyone's eye socket ... rather, because he allegedly screwed over a company that hired him to record music. RBM Group International filed a lawsuit today against Manny in L.A. County Superior Court -- alleging the pound-for-pound boxing champ signed a contract in 2009 in which he promised to record 12 songs ... but never did. In the docs, RBM claims they wrote Pacquiao a $40,000 check in October of '09 -- which he deposited -- in return for the first two songs ... but the boxer has refused to record the music. RBM claims they're out of pocket $200,000 ... and they've lost profits in the amount of $10 mil. Calls to Manny's people have not been returned. You can read the rest HERE

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted

Manny needs to whip out his ipod.... record a quick 12 little diddys.... and counter-sue for $200,000 for the additional 10 songs.... plus $20,000,000 in emotional distress and damage to reputation.... .... and then offer to go 10 rounds with the President of the record company... winner take all.... as a "settlement offer."Tom in Texas

Jake
Posted
Posted
Manny needs to whip out his ipod.... record a quick 12 little diddys.... and counter-sue for $200,000 for the additional 10 songs.... plus $20,000,000 in emotional distress and damage to reputation.... .... and then offer to go 10 rounds with the President of the record company... winner take all.... as a "settlement offer."Tom in Texas
"He's richer than 3 feet up a bull's ass" Hello Counsel, Your quote above from another post you've made today, sounds like a typical slang that could only come from Dallas, Texas.I kinda like it and with your permission, will plagiarize it for my future posts. Additionally, I wish I had your mind of thinkingof ways to reverse a judgement with a money back guarantee to your client. Manny could easily hire several Filipino songwriters to satisfy that record company. He may even become an instant overnight hit. Respectfully -- Jake

ekimswish
Posted
Posted (edited)

Manny needs to stop signing contracts. He screwed Golden Boy, tried to screw a cable company broadcasting his fights, and now this! I don't doubt Manny's a great guy, but people need to realize he's no angel. He's human, and a helluva fighter and human being..... but he's no angel.Maybe all the poor people he helps would disagree with me.... so maybe he is an angel. He's just not a perfect one?

Edited by ekimswish

No name
Posted
Posted

I think Manny knows he can't sing as he proved in Las Vegas the other day.... Ii think Las Vegas. He sings better than me.Hey William Hung can't sing but he's rich now. :)Maybe Manny is afraid Mayweather is waiting for him at the recording studio. th_thsmilies-29057.pngNAwwww, he might be afraid of singing but not Mayweather.