Lars Panserhansen Got Hurt

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I just got an email from a friend telling me that my friend Lars was in an accident on his motor bike and he said he thinks he broke his leg and ribs. If anyone could give us updates on this it would be greatly appreciated as we are not in the Philippines and I am pretty sure Lars will not be checking his email if he got hurt, but I sent him one anyway and we pray he is OK and will recover quickly. 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

Went to see Lars today with Paul P and although he's banged up a bit, his spirits are still high.When I walked in and asked him how he was, he said "great, Liverpool won 3-0!"Dislocated knee, road rash and some bruises but he hopes to be discharged tomorrow.I rode my bike home very slowly!!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Went to see Lars today with Paul P and although he's banged up a bit, his spirits are still high.When I walked in and asked him how he was, he said "great, Liverpool won 3-0!"Dislocated knee, road rash and some bruises but he hopes to be discharged tomorrow.I rode my bike home very slowly!!
Thanks Paul, :) that is really good to hear, that he is the usual upbeat Lars. 

No name
Posted
Posted

Think I'll wait till I can buy a multicab......I got on a bike and drove it on Bantayan Island.First time in about 35 years Ii had been on a bike. It wasn't pretty. LOL People kept running.....Don't know Lars but get well soon.

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

If you ride a bike anywhere you risk injury, but with the traffic in cebu that risk is amplified. I still plan to ride once I'm living there though...its in my blood. Hope Lars is back on his feet soon.

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

Any crash you get to walk away from, it another good Road-War Story to tell to your buds later. Speedy recovery, Chief.