Marriage Licence Fee?

Talisay
Posted
Posted

Can anyone tell me the current fee for the process of obtaining a marriage license from the local registrar in CEBU?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Can anyone tell me the current fee for the process of obtaining a marriage license from the local registrar in CEBU?
Its a city Hall fee,I cant find the exact info or remember what it cost me a few years back so maybe a visit to City Hall.

Talisay
Posted
Posted
Its a city Hall fee,I cant find the exact info or remember what it cost me a few years back so maybe a visit to City Hall.
Yes I'm going to City Hall tomorrow! I just wanted to make sure I had enouch cash with me!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Yes I'm going to City Hall tomorrow! I just wanted to make sure I had enouch cash with me!
I think and can not confirm this but it should be under P1000

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

My memory's going too mate - but I think you're right under 1000p

No name
Posted
Posted
Don't do it man, think, get sober... hahaJust kidding good luck to who ever it is.