Jpe To Noy: Be Ready To Cut Us Ties In Vfa Bid

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

This article amazes me and says to me that the upper class of the PHL must have their heads in the sand. Just how safe does the PHL think they will be without at least one major country backing them? They better start learning Chinese quick IMO. Below are just two quotes I picked out which trouble me. So how the heck can they say it is merely 100 million dollars, like it is peanuts. I personally think it is not only the PHL, I think the whole world has gone bonkers.   :551:

“The basic question is I agree, let’s review all of these agreements. Let’s throw away the Americans. I have every reason to be hateful of the Americans. They insulted us. 
 Arroyo also pointed out that the contrary to the claims of the government, the military assistance to the Philippines is merely $100 million a year or P5 billion while the current budget of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) amounts to P90 billion.  
The complete article HERE

Jake
Posted
Posted

JPE is full of bull chit, along with his sidekick Joker. Did you know that JPE, the defense minister during Marcos presidencywas reported to have stage a fake assassination attempt on his boss, just to have him declare martial law -- see reference:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Ponce_Enrile. We all know that some of the rent money for the US military bases was diverted over to deep pockets of that administration. You know, seriously I think it's time for USA to turn off the foreign aid completely. My tax dollars should be spent on internalaffairs -- the hell with ungrateful and corrupt governments.Respectfully -- Jake

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

They are not teaching much history anymore. While walking around Corregidor Island, WWII Cemeteries in Manila, and Leyte Park, I mentioned to my sister-in-law about the men who fought and died there. If not for these men and women from the US, Philippines, and other countries, you would all be speaking Japanese. Many like to think China was on our side in WW2. Most of those Chinese I believe ended up in Taiwan.

Jake
Posted
Posted
They are not teaching much history anymore. While walking around Corregidor Island, WWII Cemeteries in Manila, and Leyte Park, I mentioned to my sister-in-law about the men who fought and died there. If not for these men and women from the US, Philippines, and other countries, you would all be speaking Japanese. Many like to think China was on our side in WW2. Most of those Chinese I believe ended up in Taiwan.
"Philippines, and other countries.....would all be speaking Japanese" Excellent conclusion! If we didn't get our chit together, I wonder how Japanese is spoken with an Australian accent? Respectfully -- Jake