Seattle Is In A Winter Wonderland

oldutot
Posted
Posted

MikeB
Posted
Posted
Brings back bad memories of many winters in NYC/NJ. Ice is the worst, very dangerous. No thanks.

Jake
Posted
Posted
That my friends, looks like black ice under a couple of inches of snow. A long time ago, I fell victim to black ice in Maine while approaching a narrow bridge. The locals (Mainiacs) just shook their heads and laughed at my California plates. I followed their suggestion and traded in my Chevy Luv truck for a Volvo the very next day. Another good one Joe -- Jake

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted

what a bunch of idiots. Not only the drivers, but the people standing out there on the street with cars flying all over the place. I am soooooooooo happy that this is my last winter here. I just hope i live thru it.

Jake
Posted
Posted
what a bunch of idiots. Not only the drivers, but the people standing out there on the street with cars flying all over the place. I am soooooooooo happy that this is my last winter here. I just hope i live thru it.
I used to live in Silverdale, Kitsap County where I retired from the US Navy. I loved Washington State, didn't mind at all the webbing between my fingers because it rained so much. Yep, I must agree -- you are cute! Say, is that blue hair you've got there?Respectfully -- Jake

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Black ice all over the place most major roads are usable but side roads are a mess and will be until it starts raining again.Right now its midnight and 16 deg about thirty miles south of Seattle this kind of weather is very unusual. We expect a little more snow Thanksgiving morning then back to our normal rain.