Facebook And Memories

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Tonight I found my self on Facebook which I dont do often as I hate the navigation of the site but anyway one page leads to another and I found myself looking at my ex wifes photos from over the past few years. (We have been apart for over 10 years)Anyway It reinforces my decision to find a Filipina some years back after a failed relationship with a long time girlfriend ,best decision I have ever made. yes.gifAs for the ex, I thought I put on weight,lolAnyone use Facebook????

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Yup! But I use my wife's user name so I can hide myself in the background! I did find a few of my friends of 30 to 40 years ago! It brought back a lot of fond and sad memories especially of those who have since passed away unexpectedly! So yes, Facebook is a great venue in getting in touch with people, long lost relatives and old friends! And so does this forum, especially when Jake and I met up just a few weeks ago while my wife and I were on vacation in Northern California. Jake even knew a few friends I grew up with in San Diego which I contacted them via Facebook! Such a small world!

Edited by Fil/AmArt

MikeB
Posted
Posted
Tonight I found my self on Facebook which I dont do often as I hate the navigation of the site but anyway one page leads to another and I found myself looking at my ex wifes photos from over the past few years. (We have been apart for over 10 years) Anyway It reinforces my decision to find a Filipina some years back after a failed relationship with a long time girlfriend ,best decision I have ever made. yes.gifAs for the ex, I thought I put on weight,lol Anyone use Facebook????
FB and ex-wives, that's a great combination! Damn that Al Gore for inventing the internet. As if saving the planet wasn't enough....

brock
Posted
Posted
  • Yes, I use facebook, and have found a few long lost friends on it.
  • I find it a pretty good way to keep in touch

Regards Brock.

Jake
Posted
Posted

I believe Friendster became popular among the younger generation in PI but Facebook gained more popularity.Regarding my ex wife, the photo of her could be found in social website called Bow-Wow. And yes, she is housetrained.Jake