How Much For Getting Married By Civil In Camiguin Island And What Are The Requirments I Need?

christianunified
Posted
Posted

Hi friends, I have a plan to getting married with my fiance in Camiguin island next year.But I still dont have the estimation of how much is the cost for getting married there?(FYI : My marriage is only by civil and the reception is in the family house, I will just order the catering for 200 pax, hire make up artist, wedding gown, buy wedding ring, wedding cake and photographer/videographer for documentation)So, does anyone know here about the approximately total cost if I want to get married in Camiguin island by civil?Or anyone can offer me the wedding package in Camiguin island?So much thanks for the information.Christian. :-))

Jake
Posted
Posted
Hi friends, I have a plan to getting married with my fiance in Camiguin island next year.But I still dont have the estimation of how much is the cost for getting married there?(FYI : My marriage is only by civil and the reception is in the family house, I will just order the catering for 200 pax, hire make up artist, wedding gown, buy wedding ring, wedding cake and photographer/videographer for documentation)So, does anyone know here about the approximately total cost if I want to get married in Camiguin island by civil?Or anyone can offer me the wedding package in Camiguin island?So much thanks for the information.Christian. :-))
Hello Christian,I have alerted our fellow member Ancienroka (Paul, the owner and operator of Cebu Expat Services, see advertising banner below our main page)to hopefully respond to your concerns. Also another fellow member Patsada is the owner of some beautiful beach cottages there in the enchanted island of Camiguin.Best of luck to you sir -- Jake