German Found Dead In Lapu-Lapu

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Yet another foreigner dies in the PHL, so I wonder how many that makes this year alone? and what will the circumstances of this guys death be? Anyone know him who can fill in some details? CEBU, Philippines – A German was found dead floating in the seawaters of Barangay Pajo, Lapu-Lapu City yesterday morning.The fatality was identified as Alfred Hugo Wolfgang, 52. He was identified through his passport found on his pocket.The complete story HERE

adventureguy
Posted
Posted
Yet another foreigner dies in the PHL, so I wonder how many that makes this year alone? and what will the circumstances of this guys death be? Anyone know him who can fill in some details? CEBU, Philippines – A German was found dead floating in the seawaters of Barangay Pajo, Lapu-Lapu City yesterday morning.The fatality was identified as Alfred Hugo Wolfgang, 52. He was identified through his passport found on his pocket.The complete story HERE
Hmmm...with passport in pocket, it sounds like a short-timer to me. My guess is he had been here only a few days and not being familiar with Phils made some wrong choices which got him killed.

Jake
Posted
Posted
Yet another foreigner dies in the PHL, so I wonder how many that makes this year alone? and what will the circumstances of this guys death be? Anyone know him who can fill in some details? CEBU, Philippines – A German was found dead floating in the seawaters of Barangay Pajo, Lapu-Lapu City yesterday morning.The fatality was identified as Alfred Hugo Wolfgang, 52. He was identified through his passport found on his pocket.The complete story HERE
Hmmm...with passport in pocket, it sounds like a short-timer to me. My guess is he had been here only a few days and not being familiar with Phils made some wrong choices which got him killed.
Hello Adventure guy,I tend to agree with you. Based on the report, there were no trauma or wounds of any kind on his body. Possibly he was having too good of a time, slipped and fell into the water. I feel bad for him and his family.Welcome to our friendly forum.Respectfully -- Jake

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted

Is it my imagination... or have those of German descent bore the brunt of the recent rash of foreign deaths in the PH?I may have some T-shirts printed up to wear there -- "Hello, I'm French-English / Dutch-Irish" ..........."This Filipina is my wife"................................"I'm Broke"..................

Jake
Posted
Posted
Is it my imagination... or have those of German descent bore the brunt of the recent rash of foreign deaths in the PH?I may have some T-shirts printed up to wear there -- "Hello, I'm French-English / Dutch-Irish" ..........."This Filipina is my wife"................................"I'm Broke"..................
I still think those loan sharks (Pakistanis and Indian) riding around in scooters collecting their daily take, havethe highest victim rate.Hilarious T-shirt, I gonna copy it for Judy to customized my own. I have another one that says with the Nike swishlogo "just do it". Well, I modified it by saying "just did it".Jake

adventureguy
Posted
Posted
A German was found dead floating
Wasn't his name "Bob"? :crack-up: