R U Happy Unhappy Or Just Ok

Travis
Posted
Posted

to those of you living in the Philippines & even those who wish to I wonder if you would describe how you feel about life. I know I feel a lot beter about life with now having money in the bank again & seeing it grow weekly. life was pretty hard for me the last months in Cebu & while I know I would have been happier there if only I could have afforded to live the life I wanted to & been able to support a nice lady which I was not able to do I am now happy back in the US too :AddEmoticons04230: but all work & no play makes for a dull day :th_thsmilies-29057: cheers all & sorry for my negative attitude my last few months

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
to those of you living in the Philippines & even those who wish to I wonder if you would describe how you feel about life. I know I feel a lot beter about life with now having money in the bank again & seeing it grow weekly. life was pretty hard for me the last months in Cebu & while I know I would have been happier there if only I could have afforded to live the life I wanted to & been able to support a nice lady which I was not able to do I am now happy back in the US too :AddEmoticons04230: but all work & no play makes for a dull day :th_thsmilies-29057: cheers all & sorry for my negative attitude my last few months
Glad to hear things are looking up for you, Traveler. Where ever a person happens to be is a good place if they are happy in that place. [Hmmmm... maybe I should sell my house and move to a Bikini Bar 6.gif]Finances permitting... do you intend to give the PH another spin someday... even if just for a visit?Here's hoping we can all --- Don't Worry, Be Happy!!! cheers.gif7500.gif559.gif551.gifmorning1.gifbedtime2.gif

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi Travis,Good to hear that you're doing fine back in the good ole U.S. of A.! The wife and I just came back from our vacation in Northern California! Nice place for a visit, but I wouldn't want to live there again! Still too expensive! You take care now! P.S. I did meet up with our buddy Jake and what a character he is, nice down to earth type of guy for a DOM! We're now buddies for life! Just waiting for those mojos when he makes it to the Philippines! Art

Edited by Fil/AmArt

Travis
Posted
Posted
to those of you living in the Philippines & even those who wish to I wonder if you would describe how you feel about life. I know I feel a lot beter about life with now having money in the bank again & seeing it grow weekly. life was pretty hard for me the last months in Cebu & while I know I would have been happier there if only I could have afforded to live the life I wanted to & been able to support a nice lady which I was not able to do I am now happy back in the US too :541: but all work & no play makes for a dull day :541: cheers all & sorry for my negative attitude my last few months
Glad to hear things are looking up for you, Traveler. Where ever a person happens to be is a good place if they are happy in that place. [Hmmmm... maybe I should sell my house and move to a Bikini Bar 6.gif]Finances permitting... do you intend to give the PH another spin someday... even if just for a visit?Here's hoping we can all --- Don't Worry, Be Happy!!! cheers.gif7500.gif559.gif551.gifmorning1.gifbedtime2.gif
yes Tom I would like to but only if I have a big nest egg so I do not end up in a jam I ended up in the first time. those forums who say a guy can live on $1000 a month are full of it unless we are willing to live a much lower lifestyle & not have a steady lady coz family is always asking for money & not having money to give hurts me & I am sure would eventually lead to a break up Art it is so very cheap to live where I am & cost me much less to rent a room from a friend then I was paying in Cebu & it already has a phone & cable & wifi so I am saving half of my social security plus most of what I am earning. got to run to work now bye fellow forum members

No name
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well dang, i spent 15 minutes answering this, hit the post button and my internet connection went out. :541:  I even have a tool that recaptures what I've typed in case it is lost, that too failed me. hahaOh well, I didn't have to move to the Philippines for that to happen.)   My words of insight and great wisdom are lost forever.  hahaI'll just say that moving to the Philippines was the best choice I ever made for me.  I don't have a LOT more than $1000 but if I had much less it would be harder.I think I could still be happy because of Jessie...PS, for the last few days, I've been totally sick of the web...  :541: Burned out....

Edited by Mr. Lee
merge posts