Ex-professor wanted for sex abuse of minor held in Saudi

News Reader
Posted
Posted

Authorities in Saudi Arabia have arrested in Jeddah last week a dismissed university professor who has eluded five arrest warrants last year in connection with 32 counts of rape and abuse of a minor here.View the full article

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
Authorities in Saudi Arabia have arrested in Jeddah last week a dismissed university professor who has eluded five arrest warrants last year in connection with 32 counts of rape and abuse of a minor here.View the full article
16 year old first year college student as complainant.... 32 counts of rape against ex-college professor.... no real facts given by the article, but it would be interesting to learn why the "complaint" didn't occur a little quicker. I appreciate that is may be a statutory rape matter...... but still.......

Jake
Posted
Posted
16 year old first year college student as complainant.... 32 counts of rape against ex-college professor.... no real facts given by the article, but it would be interesting to learn why the "complaint" didn't occur a little quicker. I appreciate that is may be a statutory rape matter...... but still.......
"statutory rape......."Hey Counsel,Would raping a statue considered an offense?Jake

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
"statutory rape......."Hey Counsel,Would raping a statue considered an offense?Jake
Yes... particularly that poor Greek statue whose arms they cut off...... de-spic-able th_thholysheep.gifAnd also be careful, Jake... once the GOP is in power, they intend to enact dollatory rape laws... so make sure your curtains are drawn when you are visiting with your blow-up cuties, particularly those manufactured less than 18 years ago. -kiss.gif

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
Yes... particularly that poor Greek statue whose arms they cut off...... de-spic-able th_thholysheep.gifAnd also be careful, Jake... once the GOP is in power, they intend to enact dollatory rape laws... so make sure your curtains are drawn when you are visiting with your blow-up cuties, particularly those manufactured less than 18 years ago. -kiss.gif
"He left the country on May 28, 2009, amid a hold departure order and after a preliminary hearing at the Department of Justice" Must be nice to successfully escape a country with a hold departure order and his passport revoked. I had to look up theword "dollatory" and would not be surprise if the ultra conservatives pass a law that would spoil the perverts' fantasies. Have a good one my friend -- Jake Edited by Jake

No name
Posted
Posted

Billion dollar babyRubber little lady, slicker than a weaselGrimy as an alley, loves me like no other loverBillion dollar babyRubber little monster, baby I adore youMan or woman living couldn't love you like me babyWe go dancing nightly in the atticWhile the moon is rising in the skyIf I'm too rough tell meI'm so scared your little headWill come off in my hands

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
Billion dollar babyRubber little lady, slicker than a weaselGrimy as an alley, loves me like no other loverBillion dollar babyRubber little monster, baby I adore youMan or woman living couldn't love you like me babyWe go dancing nightly in the atticWhile the moon is rising in the skyIf I'm too rough tell meI'm so scared your little headWill come off in my hands
Flirltilzier ------ get your cell phone out of your pocket ------- you've butt-dialed the forum and we can hear you romancing Dolly.BTW - does she have a sister?