Prostitution To Remain Illegal In Canada For Now

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I think it should be legal everywhere in the world, since it is going to go on anyway, and then it could be taxed and supervised to prevent diseases etc. I doubt it would ever be legal in the Philippines, yet it goes on right out in the open and the govt looks the other way as long as bar owners pay off or are in some other way helpful to the govt.The Ontario Superior Court declared in September that portions of a law banning brothels and soliciting were unconstitutional, lifting key barriers to prostitution.The complete story HERE

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
The Ontario Superior Court declared in September that portions of a law banning brothels and soliciting were unconstitutional, lifting key barriers to prostitution.The complete story HERE
Canada's Court of Appeal Thursday blocked a court ruling that effectively decriminalized prostitution in Canada until April to allow for an appeal.My... what a small world this is... and what a coincidence... I was, uuhhhhhhhh, just fixing to plan a trip to Canada for next month April because I need to... uuuhhhhhh... buy some Rx drugs that are cheaper there. I've already told my wife that I'll be there about two days weeks because... uuuhhh.. the medicine will probably be hard to find.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Canada's Court of Appeal Thursday blocked a court ruling that effectively decriminalized prostitution in Canada until April to allow for an appeal.
What a great idea. This will give those professional girls enough time to file their income tax to prove it really is a legit way to earn a living. Hmmm I wonder how many of them are saying they are doing nothing criminal and yet pay no tax on their income?

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
The Ontario Superior Court declared in September that portions of a law banning brothels and soliciting were unconstitutional, lifting key barriers to prostitution.The complete story HERE
Canada's Court of Appeal Thursday blocked a court ruling that effectively decriminalized prostitution in Canada until April to allow for an appeal.My... what a small world this is... and what a coincidence... I was, uuhhhhhhhh, just fixing to plan a trip to Canada for next month April because I need to... uuuhhhhhh... buy some Rx drugs that are cheaper there. I've already told my wife that I'll be there about two days weeks because... uuuhhh.. the medicine will probably be hard to find.
Hello Counsel,Effective immediately, you are hereby declared as my executer of my estate (especially all my debts) and you shall continue my official title as DOM Certified upon receiving FBI memo that I was declared missing in Canada. Last known location wasin Saskatchewan with "Poki Honey Tush" carrying me off into the wild.Got scalped -- Jake Edited by Jake

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
Hello Counsel,Effective immediately, you are hereby declared as my executer of my estate (especially all my debts) and you shall continue my official title as DOM Certified upon receiving FBI memo that I was declared missing in Canada. Last known location wasin Saskatchewan with "Poki Honey Tush" carrying me off into the wild.Got scalped -- Jake
Tom, Jake,I want to come too! Never been to Canada! Tijuana, Mexico, I have, saw a donkey show and 60 yr old hookers and bought a few bottles of Kalua and Tequila! What does Canada have besides cheap drugs and hookers? Art Edited by Jake

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

I LOVE MY PROVINCE HAHAHAHA

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

hey fil heres what we can offer other then cheap drugs and hookers :lol:

so what do we have to offer to all , OUR NEVER ENDING FRIENDSHIP TO OUR AMERICAN BROTHERS & SISTERS :)OldUgly&Cranky

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
hey fil heres what we can offer other then cheap drugs and hookers :lol:
so what do we have to offer to all , OUR NEVER ENDING FRIENDSHIP TO OUR AMERICAN BROTHERS & SISTERS :)OldUgly&Cranky
Thanks! Looks nice, clean and cold to me! Global warming will take care of that for sure!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I LOVE MY PROVINCE HAHAHAHA
I do not blame you for loving it, for all I have read and seen about it on TV, it seems like one of the best places on earth to live except for the cold but even cold has its benefits of killing off some pests, so not necessarily a bad thing. Canadians are our brothers and sisters and I only wish the rest of the world could get along as the US and Canada seems to. :lol: