World's 10 Worst Cites To Drive In

stef
Posted
Posted

saw this today on msn and i have driven in some off these cites and have to agree you may be surprised to see some of them on this list.worlds worst cites to drive in RomemambaAthensulna batorParisBeijingOrlandoSeoulTorontomanilahttp://cars.uk.msn.c...entid=155175320

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

That's why I only drive my old 1979 Toyota Corolla twice a week just to do our grocery shopping and hardly ever use the freeway and I don't drive at night in the Philippines, too many crazy drivers on the roads at night with their halogen head lights on bright! And no, I never drive in Manila, but I have in the late 1960s when traffic wasn't all that bad like the present, crazy "grid lock"! My Baby of 10 yrs, "Little Red" below! I do need a new vehicle soon, but she will stay with me forever due to her sentimental value! Plan to give her a new make over one of these days! post-682-028725000 1291533008_thumb.jpg post-682-054601700 1291533038_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fil/AmArt

MikeB
Posted
Posted
saw this today on msn and i have driven in some off these cites and have to agree you may be surprised to see some of them on this list.worlds worst cites to drive in RomemambaAthensulna batorParisBeijingOrlandoSeoulTorontomanilahttp://cars.uk.msn.c...entid=155175320
Saying Orlando (where I live) is worse, or on the same par, as Manila is nuts. Sure, the tourists are terrible and cause lots of accidents but no comparison to the mind-numbing traffic, scooters and pedestrians darting in and out like a real life version of Frogger, kamikazee jeepneys and taxis, decayed roads, and lack of regard for traffic laws in Manila. I wonder how they came up with this list. Seems like they wanted to throw in a couple of North American cities for "balance".

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
Saying Orlando (where I live) is worse, or on the same par, as Manila is nuts. Sure, the tourists are terrible and cause lots of accidents but no comparison to the mind-numbing traffic, scooters and pedestrians darting in and out like a real life version of Frogger, kamikazee jeepneys and taxis, decayed roads, and lack of regard for traffic laws in Manila. I wonder how they came up with this list. Seems like they wanted to throw in a couple of North American cities for "balance".
I agree... bad list... I would rather drive in any of those 10 rather than Tikrit, Kabul, Juarez, etc................ Well, maybe not Orlando, but the other 9. biggrin.gif