Luggage Allowed

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I found this neat site that tells you how much luggage you are allowed and what the weight allowed is, and it should work with each airline, so HERE it is, check it out to save you money from having oversize or overweight luggage before you travel.

Jake
Posted
Posted
I found this neat site that tells you how much luggage you are allowed and what the weight allowed is, and it should work with each airline, so HERE it is, check it out to save you money from having oversize or overweight luggage before you travel.
Thank you Lee, I have already book marked it. And from your experience, I appreciate you telling us about Korean Airlinesover the other airline services.Respectfully -- Jake

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Thank you Lee, I have already book marked it.  And from your experience, I appreciate you telling us about Korean Airlinesover the other airline services.Respectfully -- Jake
It is always my pleasure to help friends and those I hope will become friends one day. I think we all need to share information to help each other save money and make each others lives easier, and that is what the forum is all about IMO.