The Prettiest Ladyboy In Pattaya?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Jake
Posted
Posted

Boy, you guys are killing me. So far 20 members have viewed the Pattaya ladyboys but none have made any comments yet.Oh, what the hell -- I ain't proud. I will be the first to "rise" to the occasion. Thank you Lee for this uplifting video, both Judyand I were stunned to witness how beautiful he/she looked. Even his/her movements were seductive. Admittedly, I wouldprobably be tempted (after a couple pitchers of MoJo) but only after Lee my good buddy, physically conducts a cavity check.Respectfully -- Jake

• 4 weeks later...
roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

:whistling:

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

As a long time sailor one thing i can tell. The more the liquor the less the standards, it's a piece of cake to wake up with a guy as such besides you. If you do not feel sore there where you shouldn't and you can see condoms used around the area...have another drink laugh on your self and LEAVE.The guys who say they can understand them and they would never etc...they are the ones who are more vunerable to it. Since they would never do then they do not know how to recognize. In some cases they are better than women for as long as they keep their panties on!!!! You might even have been with one of them and you still do not know it, most claim that they have their period and they do not let you touch their "fortune cookie" which in that case can be an anaconda!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I think I went out with her once 89.gif,,,,,,,,,,,,, NO my mistake,I seen her with Lee one night. laugh.gif

Travis
Posted
Posted

:th_thholysheep: I will be sure not to do this around any of them :1927_:

Jake
Posted
Posted
As a long time sailor one thing i can tell. The more the liquor the less the standards, it's a piece of cake to wake up with a guy as such besides you. If you do not feel sore there where you shouldn't and you can see condoms used around the area...have another drink laugh on your self and LEAVE.The guys who say they can understand them and they would never etc...they are the ones who are more vunerable to it. Since they would never do then they do not know how to recognize. In some cases they are better than women for as long as they keep their panties on!!!! You might even have been with one of them and you still do not know it, most claim that they have their period and they do not let you touch their "fortune cookie" which in that case can be an anaconda!!!! LOL!!!!!!
Hey sailor, but me drink -- I lub you no chit! I was wondering why you haven't posted for awhile. I assumed that you were over the horizon and visiting all those "fortune cookies". Along with the other members, we have about a million sea stories to share among us.Welcome back sir -- Jake

brock
Posted
Posted

Her name is Amy, Hangs about outside Jennys bar on walking st, She has starred in a few blue films, Some mixed views about her, Some people say she is ok, Others say she is stuck up, If you google Amy Pattaya, She should pop up.Regards Brock.