Living In Or Visiting Asia

Where have you lived or visited  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What Asian Countries have you lived in or visited?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I am just conducting a poll to see where members have lived in Asia as an expat or visited perhaps on holidays or a mission to find a new home. If you have lived in one or more of the countries in the poll please consider joining here.... Asia Expat Forumssanta3.gif

Jake
Posted
Posted
I am just conducting a poll to see where members have lived in Asia as an expat or visited perhaps on holidays or a mission to find a new home. If you have lived in one or more of the countries in the poll please consider joining here.... Asia Expat Forumssanta3.gif
I was fortunate to have visited many Asian countries, including Australia while in the US Navy. If I had enough travel moneyI would use the Philippines as my home base to visit and spend more time learning the culture other than the normal sailors' hangout. Australia and New Zealand would be at the top of my list. I would love to sail the waters off Fremantle on a fast Kiwi boat like this one: http://www.smh.com.a...91214-ksbj.html. Talk about a wet dream.....!Respectfully -- Jake

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
I am just conducting a poll to see where members have lived in Asia as an expat or visited perhaps on holidays or a mission to find a new home. santa3.gif
I was fortunate to have visited many Asian countries, including Australia while in the US Navy. If I had enough travel moneyI would use the Philippines as my home base to visit and spend more time learning the culture other than the normal sailors' hangout. Australia and New Zealand would be at the top of my list. I would love to sail the waters off Fremantle on a fast Kiwi boat like this one: http://www.smh.com.a...91214-ksbj.html. Talk about a wet dream.....!Respectfully -- Jake
Well Jake, I'm always ready! When does the next sail boat ship out! I just need not to forget my dramamine pills in case of sea sickness!why-me.gifSugarwareZ-037.gif