Big Breasts

Travis
Posted
Posted

a friend here asked me about it :lol: & honestly I do not remember seeing many large breasted women there but here is a video I found & I wonder if those breasts are fake or real? oh yeah thanks Lee for teaching me how to do this & how to put in links properly coz I never knew what those icons above the post box were forhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IB5AWC_Mnk&feature=related

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

This video you have come upon are the pick of the crop of fine young women in the Philippines who represents the wholesomeness and beauty of Filipino women and they range from a variety of talents in show business, singers, entertainers, modeling, hosting of events here and abroad, they are not your average run of the mill types, because they have been groomed and polished to further their professional careers and it shows in the video you have provided here, big breasts or not! Aren't they lovely though? AddEmoticons04230.gifxmas_girl.gif

Travis
Posted
Posted
This video you have come upon are the pick of the crop of fine young women in the Philippines who represents the wholesomeness and beauty of Filipino women and they range from a variety of talents in show business, singers, entertainers, modeling, hosting of events here and abroad, they are not your average run of the mill types, because they have been groomed and polished to further their professional careers and it shows in the video you have provided here, big breasts or not! Aren't they lovely though? AddEmoticons04230.gifxmas_girl.gif
yes they are beyond lovely :lol:
  • Like 1

adventureguy
Posted
Posted

Many of these well known celebrities have had a variety of physical enhancements to their image.Because many women today are electing to have breast enhancements, younger guys have a hard time knowing the real thing when they see it. Coming from a guy who is old enough to remember what real boobs look like, they look real to me. They certainly are not typical for a Filipina.

• Like 1

FlyAway
Posted
Posted
They certainly are not typical for a Filipina.
Maybe a few European/Caucasian genes mixed in?
  • Like 1

adventureguy
Posted
Posted
Very possible. Many of the celebrities are mixed with whiter blood.

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
... I wonder if those breasts are fake or real? ...
"Real" is in the mouth mind of the beholder.
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
More than a few in many cases it looks like to me, Chinese too. Not so uncommon to see a large breasted Chinese gal.