Bpi Opens First Seven-Day Banking Facility In Ayala

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

While this is good for those of us who need to bank on weekends and while it will probably make more jobs within the PHL, I have to wonder if a 7 day society will lead to the break down of family as it appears to have done in the US during my life. First comes the malls, and now banking, and before long it will be every business with no days off.   :(The Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) recently launched its first seven-day banking outlet at the Ayala Center Cebu, in its bid to boost customer acquisition in the next few years.Located in the lower ground of the shopping mall, it is the first seven-day full banking outlet of the over 700 BPI branches nationwide.The complete story HERE

• Like 1

United Army
Posted
Posted

I went to this branch the other day to open an account, it was easy in and easy out, really nice to be the only customer for a change in a bank.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I went to this branch the other day to open an account, it was easy in and easy out, really nice to be the only customer for a change in a bank.
They also have preferred status if you deposit over (I think) p100,000 or something along those lines, or if you have been with their bank for over a certain amount of years, then you also get preferred status (if you ask for it) which allows you to not have to stand in line or to go to the special short line to make deposits or withdrawals. They gave us a gold ATM card because we have been with BPI for about 12 years now, so when we go in to make a deposit or withdrawal, we can either go to the preferred line or we can sit down at the preferred desk and read the paper and the person at that desk takes care of it for us, and that is nice when they have a long line of people waiting. BPI is a good bank IMO and when their ATM machines have shorted us (twice in all those years), we called them immediately and within one day they put the money back into the account.