Old School Music

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Haven't heard from our good buddy Flirtilizer in awhile -- hope that everything is OK, especially your health.I was feeling nostalgic last night and found one of my favorites from Creedence Clearwater Revival. Fromyour neck of the woods, "Born on the Bayou" is a classic example of some kick ass swamp rock music.I "de-de-kit" (dedicate) this song for you Rusty -- have a good one!

Respectfully -- Jake Edited by Jake

No name
Posted
Posted
Haven't heard from our good buddy Flirtilizer in awhile -- hope that everything is OK, especially your health.I was feeling nostalgic last night and found one of my favorites from Creedence Clearwater Revival. Fromyour neck of the woods, "Born on the Bayou" is a classic example of some kick ass swamp rock music.I "de-di-kut" (dedicate) this song for you Rusty -- have a good one!
Hey Jake, I have not been well. First it was rashes mostly. Then i went to Cebu City and picked up a virus so I haven't been blogging or on the forums too much, especially for the last week. Fevers seem to have finally gone....Thanks for thinking of me.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Haven't heard from our good buddy Flirtilizer in awhile -- hope that everything is OK, especially your health.I was feeling nostalgic last night and found one of my favorites from Creedence Clearwater Revival. Fromyour neck of the woods, "Born on the Bayou" is a classic example of some kick ass swamp rock music.I "de-di-kut" (dedicate) this song for you Rusty -- have a good one!
Hey Jake, I have not been well. First it was rashes mostly. Then i went to Cebu City and picked up a virus so I haven't been blogging or on the forums too much, especially for the last week. Fevers seem to have finally gone....Thanks for thinking of me.
A fever and rash can be serious have a doctor check it out Rusty! Get well soon.CCR, arguably the best classic US rock group? IMO yep. If you like a mix of “swamp rock” “roots” and Blues check out the group MOFRO.