Way To Call Home For Less

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

SkyVoice looks interesting and only p99 a month and gets you a discount on your regular cable TV so some of these packages might be worth looking into for some of you living in the PHL and where it is available. Anyone using this yet? Attention all SKYCABLE and SKYBROADBAND subscribers!  SKYVOICE offers an affordable and convenient way to call your loved ones in other countries. SKYVOICE connects you to your favorite people overseas via the same cable you use for your SKYCABLE and SKYBROADBAND services.  With SKYVOICE, you won’t have to think twice about calling your family and friends abroad.  Compared to other networks, SKYVOICE calls cost only P0.44 to P0.80 per minute—giving you savings of up to 95%!  Imagine calling your friends and family anytime in 21 countries:  United Kingdom, United States (except Alaska), Denmark, Canada, France, China, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Mexico (Mexico City only), Israel, Netherlands, Norway, Australia, Portugal, Russia (Moscow and St. Petersburg only), Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and Taiwan.  Unlike other networks that charge in dollars, SKYVOICE has a fixed peso monthly fee.  That means your monthly fees will not change every time the peso:dollar exchange rate fluctuates!Plus, you get a 20% off your SKYCABLE monthly fee (main outlet only)!,

• 2 months later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

If you dont have SKYCABLE. could you use Skype?what about MAGIC JACK? i have now read that VONAGE has service but you need a US mailing address for billing.equipment. but check out the site. to verify the correct info.. PLDT Budget card offers rates of 1.50 php per minute. if you have a PLDT landline/wireless landline. SMART has some type of overseas calling service but I have forgotten the name,think you need to have some type of reloadable calling card.. .

Edited by ed villas