Another American Shot Dead In Angeles City

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Anyone see a pattern emerging? Being in a large business in the PHL that competes with locals can get you killed. I wonder who Mr. Miller pissed off or why someone felt the need to kill him? May he rest in peace. Two men riding tandem on a motorcycle gunned down an American national in Angeles City Thursday afternoon, police said.The victim, William Henry Miller, who resided at Timog Park Homes in Barangay Cut-cut, was on his way to meet a business partner, a certain Tschai Shun, 34, a Dutch national, at their furniture factory in Barangay Capaya 1 when he was shot in the head and back while on board his own motorcycle.American shot dead in Angeles

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

First pattern that comes to mind with me is not ride a kano should not ride a motorcycle in Angeles City!

mike
Posted
Posted
Anyone see a pattern emerging? Being in a large business in the PHL that competes with locals can get you killed. I wonder who Mr. Miller pissed off or why someone felt the need to kill him? May he rest in peace. Two men riding tandem on a motorcycle gunned down an American national in Angeles City Thursday afternoon, police said.The victim, William Henry Miller, who resided at Timog Park Homes in Barangay Cut-cut, was on his way to meet a business partner, a certain Tschai Shun, 34, a Dutch national, at their furniture factory in Barangay Capaya 1 when he was shot in the head and back while on board his own motorcycle.American shot dead in Angeles
Billy or better known by his aka Amarillo del Sol was a larger than life character who had just completed a travel to Palawan where his blog efforts portray a wonderful island.He was also a bon vivor, heavily involved in the night life in some of his favourite and most fun haunts in Angeles.There are as always many uninformed opinions on why he was gunned down; from Busines to love life to relieving a large sum of cash he may have been carrying or thought to be carrying for the payment on his to be collected imported vehicle.Reality is at this time no one knows the reason for his brutal murder except those responsible.I have lost count of the numbers of pages devoted to Billy on the Angeles boards, all rife with speculation and comments.Yet very few say anything, other than perhaps, what is more important than anything else and that is how much he will be missed.