For Iphone Users

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I do not have an IPhone so I do not know if this works or not, but I just got this in an email and thought I would share it with members who might. Seems you can make free phone calls to other phones all over the world that also have Viber, anyone use this yet and does it work the way they say it does? I imagine it should work on any 3g or 4g phone if you can find a download for them but it is an IPhone app?

Some more info on Viber

sjp52
Posted
Posted

Yes it is in the Iphone app store and reviews are mixed not bad for free.

• 4 weeks later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

HERE is another application that a friend of mine who has an Iphone told me about, it is called Whistle phone and they assign you a phone number and you can make and receive free calls with icall so it would seem that anyone with an iphone in the PHL would be able to receive from or call the US for free. Anyone using that application and can tell us more how it works for them? I do not have an iphone but I pass these tips along to help those of you who do. My friend says he makes calls back to the states all the time from other countries using that feature.

Edited by Mr. Lee
add content

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

HERE is yet another iphone app to make free calls to the US and Canada called Nettalk. The only problem with that app is you cannot receive free calls. Friends keep sending me all this info and eventually it is going to tempt me into getting an iphone.