Bail Denied For ‘Operators’ Of Brothel

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I did not even know this place existed, yet when I read stories such as the one below, it makes me wonder why they would mention the whole names of two sex sites, if it is not their wish to promote sex in the Philippines? Seems to me by mentioning the names of the sex sites that they are actually promoting sex in the Philippines and elsewhere. SugarwareZ-037.gif Do you think the undercover officers actually avail themselves of the services. :signnvm: A CRIMINAL case for large-scale trafficking in persons was filed yesterday against four persons the police said are behind the operation of Gate 3, a casa, or brothelThe complete story HERE

Travis
Posted
Posted
I did not even know this place existed, yet when I read stories such as the one below, it makes me wonder why they would mention the whole names of two sex sites, if it is not their wish to promote sex in the Philippines? Seems to me by mentioning the names of the sex sites that they are actually promoting sex in the Philippines and elsewhere. SugarwareZ-037.gif Do you think the undercover officers actually avail themselves of the services. :signnvm: A CRIMINAL case for large-scale trafficking in persons was filed yesterday against four persons the police said are behind the operation of Gate 3, a casa, or brothelThe complete story HERE
after reading the story & going to the links in it I can honestly say that I did not know that the sex trade was so big in the Phils which is supposed to be a religious country so it surprised me to find that out. I wonder what part of the populations of women are involved in the sex industry coz those 2 sites make it look like a lot must be