Hospital Advice

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

This Email was sent to me,not sure why people dont join to ask questions but here it is.Good day, My Filipina niece, 13, has chronic tonsillitis. She needs T&A. Have extensive experience with Chong Hua Hospital, but thru the Internal Med (diabetes) department. If my niece were YOUR child, who would you take her to? Can you provide a name & phone & email, please? Thank you very much!Joel GilpinVancouver, WA (USA)

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
This Email was sent to me,not sure why people dont join to ask questions but here it is.Good day,My Filipina niece, 13, has chronic tonsillitis. She needs T&A.Have extensive experience with Chong Hua Hospital, but thru the Internal Med (diabetes) department.If my niece were YOUR child, who would you take her to?Can you provide a name & phone & email, please?Thank you very much!Joel GilpinVancouver, WA (USA)
Joel, Cebu Doctors or Chong Hua are both the "good" hospitals in Cebu, Perpetual Succor (spelling?) is not bad but Chong Hua or Cebu Doctors would be our choice. Edited by Old55

• 2 months later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

Have you tried looking at RXPINOY either dot com or ph. on this site you may find doctors who maybe able to fill your needs. I used this to find a US trained / educated Doctor for both me & my child. from her i was then able to find another "qualified" doctor when i moved out of the area. Also check out the AMERICAN embassy website. somewhere there is a link that has listings of Doctors.Lawyers. Hospitals. etc.etc.if there is a hospital nearby that accepts TRICARE.maybe they can refer you to a Qualified Doctor

Edited by ed villas

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
Have you tried looking at RXPINOY either dot com or ph. on this site you may find doctors who maybe able to fill your needs. I used this to find a US trained / educated Doctor for both me & my child. from her i was then able to find another "qualified" doctor when i moved out of the area. Also check out the AMERICAN embassy website. somewhere there is a link that has listings of Doctors.Lawyers. Hospitals. etc.etc.if there is a hospital nearby that accepts TRICARE.maybe they can refer you to a Qualified Doctor
http://www.philhealth.gov.ph/advisories/2011/adv03-01-2011.pdf THIS IS AN NEW POSTING FROM PHILHEALTH ABOUT HOSPITALS THAT HAVE BEEN AWARDED ''''' CENTERS of EXCELLENCE''' taken from philhealth website new advisories 03 01 2011