New Version Of Chikka

Guardian
Posted
Posted

Hi all!!! Hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas and that the new year is very good to you all.It has been a long time since I have been on but I recently found out about a new version of chikka that works better on windows 7 or windows vista, so I thought I would pass it along to you all. The new one is V5 and you can download it at this LINK Free is good and Angel and I use it to text her family to keep in touch when not on computers. Enjoy!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hi all!!! Hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas and that the new year is very good to you all.It has been a long time since I have been on but I recently found out about a new version of chikka that works better on windows 7 or windows vista, so I thought I would pass it along to you all. The new one is V5 and you can download it at this LINK Free is good and Angel and I use it to text her family to keep in touch when not on computers. Enjoy!
Hi G, wave.gif good to see things going well for you. :541: Yes agree.gif the new version of chikka works well on our newer computers and I recently helped another member get and account and get chikka up and running on his computer, so he can keep in touch with his gf. Chikka is a great freebie for those of us who use it to keep in touch with friends and family. Regards to Angel. cool_beans.gif