This Woman Should Be Heard

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted

Whilst not RP specific it does have relavence to the Sulu issue:-http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=...=1050wmv&akBrave woman who hits the nail on the head. It should be played in ever mosque and let the men squirm.

Mik
Posted
Posted

Brave lady that's for sure. I think that cleric was putting her name down on his heretic list.

Jerry
Posted
Posted

Well thats one that belives in what a lot of the world belives.( Belive in the God that you want but do not try to force yours on me.) But it does start with one. I wonder how many more will listen.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Well thats one that belives in what a lot of the world belives.( Belive in the God that you want but do not try to force yours on me.) But it does start with one. I wonder how many more will listen.
I hope that she doesn't end up just another statistic. :thumbsup:

twostrokes
Posted
Posted

She makes some very good points. I just hope she lives some where she can be kept safe, as she is probably a target for sure now. And I wonder, in our nowpolitically correct societies of the world, how long it will take for some gov't in te world to start holding ALL Muslims accountable for their fanatics. By doing nothing about it, the condone it. Personally, I feel they need to take up arms against the fanatics and put a stop to them. If they don't then unfortunately you treat it just like you would any other cancer. You radiate the area.....if you take out a lot of good cells to get all the cancer, then so be it. For every non muslim that gets killed, you take out 50,000 muslims, until you get rid of the cancer.....The muslims will also be a better people once the cancer is eliminated. If you have to take them all out to get rid of the cancer, then so be it. I think we have reached that stage, where you can say the cancer has spread to all societies and all are in danger of dying from it. It is in every major city around the world, and every non-muslem country....How can you tell those that are cancer and those that are not. Those that are not, just sit by and allow things to happen saying "don't blame me"......well I for one, do blame those doing nothing as much as those that set off the bombs. And I don't mean this post to be political, I don't believe it is. I am just saying we need to get the cancer out of all societies....in whatever means works.jim

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

The radical Muslims definitely are making all Muslims look bad. I feel that any group needs to police itself to be successful, since they know who the bad apples are. And like Jim said, those who stand by and allow the radicals to kill innocent people, are in my mind, just as guilty as those who are doing the killing.I do not advocate killing all Muslims, because there are many good Muslims and some are friends of mine, but there will surely come a day if left unchecked and if they themselves do not take action against the radicals, that there will be no way to tell the difference, and then the only way will be to wipe all who stand up with the bad ones from the face of this earth. I hope that day never comes.I also hope the non radicals wake up before it is too late and act against the radicals and that more people like that woman speak out :thumbsup: so the children can grow up and not hate non Muslims.

Edited by Mr. Lee

TheMason
Posted
Posted
She makes some very good points. I just hope she lives some where she can be kept safe, as she is probably a target for sure now. And I wonder, in our nowpolitically correct societies of the world, how long it will take for some gov't in te world to start holding ALL Muslims accountable for their fanatics. By doing nothing about it, the condone it. Personally, I feel they need to take up arms against the fanatics and put a stop to them. If they don't then unfortunately you treat it just like you would any other cancer. You radiate the area.....if you take out a lot of good cells to get all the cancer, then so be it. For every non muslim that gets killed, you take out 50,000 muslims, until you get rid of the cancer.....The muslims will also be a better people once the cancer is eliminated. If you have to take them all out to get rid of the cancer, then so be it. I think we have reached that stage, where you can say the cancer has spread to all societies and all are in danger of dying from it. It is in every major city around the world, and every non-muslem country....How can you tell those that are cancer and those that are not. Those that are not, just sit by and allow things to happen saying "don't blame me"......well I for one, do blame those doing nothing as much as those that set off the bombs. And I don't mean this post to be political, I don't believe it is. I am just saying we need to get the cancer out of all societies....in whatever means works.jim
I go back and forth on this approach. Sometimes it seems like the only solution and other times it sounds like a barbaric way to approach the problem. When I'm leaning towards adopting the 'kill 'em all' method I think back on US history...Remember all the abortion clinic bombings and attacks on clinic workers in the US back in the 80s and 90s? Other than the specific religous view espoused, how did they differ from current Islamic acts of terrorism? Maybe we should have started rounding up and killing all the Christians until the bombings stopped. I mean, the bombers were Christians, so doesn't that mean all Christians were guilty either throuch explicit action or condoning the actions by not turning in Christians with strong feelings against abortion?What if your family or friends were rounded up on their way out of the local church one Sunday and shot in order to put a stop to these terrorist acts? You think you'd just say, 'I sure do miss my wife and kids, but I know their deaths will stop the Christian terrorists so Uncle Sam was right to kill them.'Fundamentalists of any religious persuasion are dangerous, but killing all members of a particular religion to stop the fundamentalists is a truly barbaric solution.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

I think there is a big difference with radical Muslims, because they have schools to teach their children to hate all who are not Muslim and the people who stand by and allow that in Islamic countries, are just as guilty as those who practice it, IMHOWith that said, I did say that I have friends who are of the Muslim faith, so I surely would not want them killed and I have discuss this at length with many of them and they seem to agree that radical Islam has to be stopped, and next, I did say that I do not advocate the killing of all Muslims. I do think that if we continue on the path we are heading, it will one day become them or us (all who are not of the Muslim faith) and a matter or survival and taking sides and I hope and pray that day never comes.

Edited by Mr. Lee

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted (edited)

I don't understand the "kill a muslim for god" brigade. Never has worked and never will. All it does is turn the good into bad and is exactly what the terroists want - they're smart.The fundamental problem as I see it is vested interests. Do you remember that Prescot Bush help fund Hitler to power?The West is not placing the right pressure on Muslim nations to clean up their mess. While the UK and US continue to support the Middle Eastern families they do nothing to reign in the families abuse of power, one of the main reasons for terrorism as most come from Saudi Arabia. They also do not put pressure on Israel to sort out the Palistinian problem, the other main source.Ditto Kashmir, etc. It will not be achieved by guns although they will be involved. It will only be done when the people see that nations are acting together to support people, not maintain the power of vested interests.Now in saying that I know it will not happen. People are sheep and do as they are told. Pay them and let them buy a few SUV's and they'll tow the line. As the west declines and the east grows in wealth and power, more wars will develop as vested interests struggle to keep their wealth. In the meantime it's business as usual - vote in another lapdog and see the changes. Not a lot I suspect. Will they come out and put in straight terms what the problem is like the lady in the video - not a chance. The one man board of Exxon wouldn't like that.Rant over.

Edited by johnrxx99