The Gulf Of Mexico Is Dying, Global Research

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Seems the US has been hiding some facts that could hold dire consequences for the whole world. ohmy.gif While I hope this is not true, it seems to be totally plausible IMO. It is with deep regret that we publish this report. We do not take this responsibility lightly, as the consequences of the following observations are of such great import and have such far-reaching ramifications for the entire planet. Truly, the fate of the oceans of the world hangs in the balance, as does the future of humankind.Read it HERE and see the photos.

BigMoneyBruce
Posted
Posted
Seems the US has been hiding some facts that could hold dire consequences for the whole world. ohmy.gif While I hope this is not true, it seems to be totally plausible IMO. It is with deep regret that we publish this report. We do not take this responsibility lightly, as the consequences of the following observations are of such great import and have such far-reaching ramifications for the entire planet. Truly, the fate of the oceans of the world hangs in the balance, as does the future of humankind.Read it HERE and see the photos.
I don't really think it's the US that is hiding it, more like BP. It is definitly likely and I do beleave it. but really the think I did not see in the article unless I missed it was the effect that the Gulf stream has on the worlds eco system. The gulf has very warm waters and it is an essential part of all the worlds oceans as the current travels almost all the way to the north pole. It's like a key motor in a drive belt system and it's water will affect all oceans. We can only hope that thier efforts to plug up the fissures are scucessful in preventing a major break in to the surface od the seafloor.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

The article lost my attention when they mentioned "the future of the US Empire which sprawls around the world".I am not a part of the US but I recognize political rhetoric when I see it.