Happy New Year To One And All!

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Happy New Year to all!On behalf of Jake & Judy, Mr. Lee, Tom from Big Texas and Fil/Am Art arein this video for all of you to enjoy! http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/MJqFsJfe2bLtYVfk

Edited by Fil/AmArt

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Happy New Year to all!On behalf of Jake & Judy, Mr. Lee, Tom from Big Texas and Fil/Am Art arein this video for all of you to enjoy! http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/MJqFsJfe2bLtYVfk
AddEmoticons04230.gif Thank you Art, that was cute, now if I could only dance and move that good. 23_11_62[1].gif Happy New Year to you and Jho too, and Happy New Year to all our members and friends, and may the new year be the best year of everyones life with each successive year being even better, and may 2011 bring all of you all the good things you wish for in life. grouphugg.gifcheers.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Happy new year to allNot long turned into 2011 here in Australia.The fireworks I watch from my balcony seem very short this year,must be sign of the times.For the first time in about 10 years I have lived here in this apartment block has anyone had a party which happens to be next to my place,a lot of younger people are on the balcony and when the count down began I blasted Auld Lang Syne out the window,good to hear them singing along.7500.gif cheersty.gif

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Nice fireworks! It's now pass midnight, 2011 in the Philippines! AddEmoticons04230.gif551.gif540.gif Good night!

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted

Happy New Year Everyone !!!!!

URGIRL
Posted
Posted (edited)

☆☆♥░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░♫░░☆ ☆☆░░░♫░░▓▓░░▓░░░░░▓░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓░♥☆☆ ☆☆░░♥░░░▓▓░░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░ ▓░♫☆☆ ☆☆░♫░░▓▓░░░░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░▓░♫░☆☆ ☆☆░░░▓▓░░░░░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░▓░♥░☆☆ ☆☆░♥▓▓░░░░░░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░▓░♫░☆☆ ☆☆♫░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓░░♥░°ϟHAPPY NEW YEAR ALL WHETHER THIS GETS THRO COMPUTER REMAIN TO BE SEEN ENJOY EVERYONE....TC ALL BE SAFE EVERYONE...kind regards,Che che

Edited by URGIRL

Travis
Posted
Posted

:565: happy new year to you all :541: :6: :cheers: :7500: :551: :woohoo: :tiphat: :wave:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted