Gary
Posted
Posted

:lol: :541: Happy New Year everybody :551: :540:

• 11 months later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

2011 As The Year comes to a closeWhat has been your success this year? :) what has been not failures but areas that need improvement ? :chickendance:

Edited by ed villas

Bundy
Posted
Posted (edited)

2011 has been a difficult year for us to say the least. We returned from Cebu at the end of last year with a solid plan to move there permanently in Feb2012. What we returned to was the devestation of floods which pretty well wiped out our farming existence. It took realistically till September before we really got back "on track".We then decided, well bugger it, even though we're short of our goals we'll just sell up and go anyway................... not to be, the housing market crash here has now prevented us from selling the house! Everything else is in place but we've fallen at the last hurdle.Still, i'm an optimistic bugger and i know 2012 is going to be "our year" and we WILL back in RP, maybe not in Feb but we will make it sometime during next year.Good things come to those who wait......................right! :) HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Edited by Bundy
  • Like 5

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Happy New Year! I hope everyone has a happy and prosperous 2012.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Happy New Year to everyone. May God bless you abundantly.

Candyman
Posted
Posted

Happy new year everyone ! I sure hope it is a lot better than the last one !

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Not sure what it is this year but its almost deadly quiet where I live in Brisbane Australia. Normally I would hear party's in the distance or someone yelling out some where but no,nothing.Oh well guess I will crank up the sound and make it feel like new years eve. :flamebd: :540: :565: :cheersty: