Sinulog Festival 2011

Jake
Posted
Posted

As our astute member Dave_Hounddriver mentioned recently, the upcoming Sinulog Festival in Cebu is coming up in a couple weeks. I would appreciate if anyone could provide the latest prospects of the next Miss Cebu of 2011.Maybe an 8 X 10 glossy, preferably without any "wet spots"......he, he.DOM forever -- Jake

• 2 weeks later...
Travis
Posted
Posted

any updates on this? today is sinulog in Cebu? I hope someone will post some photos

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
any updates on this? today is sinulog in Cebu? I hope someone will post some photos
OK Travis, just for you -- so that you could get your heart back where it belongs. Saves some for me!
Respectfully -- Jake Edited by Jake

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
OK Travis, just for you -- so that you could get your heart back where it belongs. Saves some for me!
Respectfully -- Jake
Nice! If it were me then I would vote for Maureen, June and Aiko, with Aiko the winner in my book. Edited by Jake

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
Respectfully -- Jake
Nice! If it were me then I would vote for Maureen, June and Aiko, with Aiko the winner in my book.
I don't know Lee, but I especially like that brunette with the long legs. Wait a minute, all of them fits that description!Any photos of them in swimsuit attire? Us expats need to judge other "attributes" like curves and valleys.....he, he.DOM forever -- Jake Edited by Jake

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
OK Travis, just for you -- so that you could get your heart back where it belongs. Saves some for me!Respectfully -- Jake
Nice! If it were me then I would vote for Maureen, June and Aiko, with Aiko the winner in my book.
I don't know Lee, but I especially like that brunette with the long legs. Wait a minute, all of them fits that description!Any photos of them in swimsuit attire? Us expats need to judge other "attributes" like curves and valleys.....he, he.DOM forever -- Jake
I like the one with the deep brown eyes -kiss.gif