Posted
Posted

If so, why? If not, why?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
If so, why? If not, why?
I did not marry a girl who worked in a bar but I do know of American guys who are married to Filipinas with a background from bars that share happy and successful marriages.Many Filipinas who work or have worked in bars are good people who made difficult choices for a variety of reasons some good some not. There are those that have serious issues that will affect them for the rest of their lives. Clearly a person with drug alcohol or serious physiological problems would not necessarily make a good life partner.I think a simple answer to your question would be that a man and woman marry because they love each other and chose sharing life with each other.

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey Roy,This very subject was started by Lee back in Jan of 2009 with 90 replies. It centers on this guy name Paol.It was a happy ending after all. See the link below:http://www.philippin...findpost&p=4562Jake

Travis
Posted
Posted
If so, why? If not, why?
probably few who would admit it & some who do not even know it but I know that I would never marry a girl who worked the life

Inspector
Posted
Posted

No, but I was very good friends with a barfly in New York...if I was gay I would of married him.