Philippines May Ban Sex On Beaches After New Year's Scandal

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I did not know sex on the beach was allowed up to this point. ohmy.gif Did anyone know about this and not tell me so I could have gone there and watched. devil.giflaugh.gif Philippine authorities may ban sex on the world famous beaches of Boracay island after a television crew filmed two naked couples making out in public on New Year's Day, the local mayor said Thursday.The clip showed one pair apparently having sex on the beach and the other locked in a passionate kiss in the water, with the woman's bare breasts clearly shown above the waterline. The ABS-CBN television network said it filmed the apparently Western couples at 2:00am on New Year's Day following a large beachside party on Boracay to usher in 2011.Link to this story

gapotwo
Posted
Posted
I did not know sex on the beach was allowed up to this point. ohmy.gif Did anyone know about this and not tell me so I could have gone there and watched. devil.giflaugh.gifPhilippine authorities may ban sex on the world famous beaches of Boracay island after a television crew filmed two naked couples making out in public on New Year's Day, the local mayor said Thursday.The clip showed one pair apparently having sex on the beach and the other locked in a passionate kiss in the water, with the woman's bare breasts clearly shown above the waterline. The ABS-CBN television network said it filmed the apparently Western couples at 2:00am on New Year's Day following a large beachside party on Boracay to usher in 2011.Link to this story
IT WAS ALL GOOD, until the MEDIA messed it up for everybody...:541: ....they got nothing better to do. it was at 0200 AM. and not at noon anyway i think that they should go after the PERVS. and leave consenting adults alone.......:devil: just this pinoys two centavos worth............:as-if: .................tanks EJ.

Jake
Posted
Posted
I did not know sex on the beach was allowed up to this point. ohmy.gif Did anyone know about this and not tell me so I could have gone there and watched. devil.giflaugh.gifPhilippine authorities may ban sex on the world famous beaches of Boracay island after a television crew filmed two naked couples making out in public on New Year's Day, the local mayor said Thursday.The clip showed one pair apparently having sex on the beach and the other locked in a passionate kiss in the water, with the woman's bare breasts clearly shown above the waterline. The ABS-CBN television network said it filmed the apparently Western couples at 2:00am on New Year's Day following a large beachside party on Boracay to usher in 2011.Link to this story
IT WAS ALL GOOD, until the MEDIA messed it up for everybody...:23_11_62[1]: ....they got nothing better to do. it was at 0200 AM. and not at noon anyway i think that they should go after the PERVS. and leave consenting adults alone.......:th_signs083: just this pinoys two centavos worth............:th_exactly: .................tanks EJ.
Hey EJ,Your two centavos are priceless. Totally agree with ya -- now, can I have my binoculars back?Jake

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

sure jake, didnt need em, had front row seat....:23_11_62[1]: