Cebu City now fully booked

News Reader
Posted
Posted

Every available space for bed and breakfast in this city has been booked ahead of the Sinulog, this city’s biggest festival that is expected to draw thousands of tourists.View the full article

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Every available space for bed and breakfast in this city has been booked ahead of the Sinulog, this city’s biggest festival that is expected to draw thousands of tourists.View the full article
Wow that is interesting, I did not realize that the draw of tourists was 120,000 last year and they expect even more this year. I have never been there during that time and hope to make it one of these years. Now if they could just have Sinulog year round and nation wide then the PHL would be in great shape. :23_11_62[1]:

sjp52
Posted
Posted

My wife will be going to Cebu from Jan. 11 to 13, Will she have a problem getting a hotel. She is going for the CFO seminar.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
My wife will be going to Cebu from Jan. 11 to 13, Will she have a problem getting a hotel. She is going for the CFO seminar.
My best guess would be yes that it would be very difficult, so possibly contact Che Che (Brock's wife) URGIRL Her profile and maybe she would be able to rent her a room. I say this only because Brock had made similar offers in the past to members of this forum. Let me add that if we were there now then we would gladly allow your wife to stay with us for the few days. Edited by Mr. Lee
add

sjp52
Posted
Posted
My best guess would be yes that it would be very difficult, so possibly contact Che Che (Brock's wife) URGIRL Her profile and maybe she would be able to rent her a room. I say this only because Brock had made similar offers in the past to members of this forum. Let me add that if we were there now then we would gladly allow your wife to stay with us for the few days.
Thank you so much. I will contact Brock if all else fails

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
My best guess would be yes that it would be very difficult, so possibly contact Che Che (Brock's wife) URGIRL Her profile and maybe she would be able to rent her a room. I say this only because Brock had made similar offers in the past to members of this forum. Let me add that if we were there now then we would gladly allow your wife to stay with us for the few days.
My pleasure, helping each other is what forums and life is all about. At least if you contact them and have them in reserve as a back up plan then you will feel a lot better knowing your wife will have a place no matter what. Friends who have stayed in the city in the past have had to book months in advance and give a cash deposit during that time of the month, so that is why I am guessing that they will all be booked during that time. The best of luck.

brock
Posted
Posted
My pleasure, helping each other is what forums and life is all about. At least if you contact them and have them in reserve as a back up plan then you will feel a lot better knowing your wife will have a place no matter what. Friends who have stayed in the city in the past have had to book months in advance and give a cash deposit during that time of the month, so that is why I am guessing that they will all be booked during that time. The best of luck.
No problem, Che Che`s number is 09273796435.Regards Brock.

sjp52
Posted
Posted

Thanks every one. I have book a room at the Parklane hotel. I told my wife to take pictures and give me a review. I found that most of the hotels had vacancies, Probably because the dates I needed were before the Sinulog.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Thanks every one. I have book a room at the Parklane hotel. I told my wife to take pictures and give me a review. I found that most of the hotels had vacancies, Probably because the dates I needed were before the Sinulog.
Fantastic, I am amazed there are rooms and I am glad I was wrong because most people get there a few days early, so I am glad you got a room. Parklane is very nice and they have a great breakfast too.