American Reports Threat From Ex-Army Official

Travis
Posted
Posted
American reports threat from ex-army official interesting twist on this so I wonder what the real story is? his name is smart but I have to wonder if it fits :signnvm: CEBU, Philippines - An American national has filed a complaint before the Lapu-Lapu City Police Office against a retired official of the Philippine Army who allegedly threatened to kill him through text messages.Roy Smart, a professor in a university in Mandaue City, alleged he received threatening messages from a number owned by the retired official. He said he started receiving the threatening messages after he stopped giving money to the official.The FREEMAN is withholding the name of the official pending comment from him. Smart said the official resides in Barangay Looc, Mandaue City.Smart said the official often asked money from him so he could reportedly dispose of the Marcos' wealth, including 10 tons of platinum and palladium, $11 billion worth of US treasury bonds - 1993 series and a 150-karat emerald.But Smart said he became suspicious of the official's claim and stopped giving him money. The last amount he reportedly gave the retired official was P6,000, which the official reportedly used to redeem a pawned firearm.He said he ignored the threats from the retired official, but a most recent message alarmed him - that a bullet might hit his forehead soon - prompting him to report the matter to the police. Smart said he does not intend to bring the matter to court, but simply want the retired official to stop disturbing him."I do not wish to press any charges…I only want to be left alone and pursue my retirement in peace," Smart said.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

Professor Smart is anything but, he fell for the ol Marcos/Yamash&ta/Spanish gold scam.

Edited by Old55