How Will The Floods In Australia Impact Life In Phl

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I read the words "Australian Beef" on a lot of menus and supermarket signs in the PHL and I often wonder if it really comes from there or not, but if any of it does, then I am guessing prices will go up yet once again on meats and eating out. I wonder what other products come from Australia? Flooded Australia city "like war zone"

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Isn't Boss Man from Brisbane? If Tom is returning soon to the Philippines, he should bring back a bunch of Australian beef, it maybe worth it's weight in gold eventually! th_thholysheep.gif

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Isn't Boss Man from Brisbane? If Tom is returning soon to the Philippines, he should bring back a bunch of Australian beef, it maybe worth it's weight in gold eventually! th_thholysheep.gif
You saying Tom's packing?:thats-funny:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Problem is Art,most beef is produced in QLD so there is a huge shortage even here.Most of the good stuff goes to Japan anyway.and yes I'm from Brisbane typing by torch light SugarwareZ-034.gif