What's This Unreal Portal Or Solution All About?

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gif I browsed around the UNREAL PORTAL or SOLUTION site and it sure was Greek to me, I didn't understand any of what was posted there! SugarwareZ-037.gifth_imstupid.gif Must be for computer geeks alright! whistling.gif1%20(103).gifbonk.gifth_hu.gifomg.gifsignnvm.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gif I browsed around the UNREAL PORTAL or SOLUTION site and it sure was Greek to me, I didn't understand any of what was posted there! SugarwareZ-037.gifth_imstupid.gif Must be for computer geeks alright! whistling.gif1%20(103).gifbonk.gifth_hu.gifomg.gifsignnvm.gif
The unreal portal is just the name of the first page members are brought to when they sign in, and the Unreal Solutions (link at the bottom) is a forum for the people who run forums to get answers or solutions to problems, or shows applications that can be installed to add things that are not standard with the stock software. No need for members to even bother with that stuff unless they wish to own their own forum, or want to better understand how they work and all the problems forum owners have to deal with to get their forums running properly. Forums are a pain in the arse and like computers and women, :541: they always seem to have issues.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gif I browsed around the UNREAL PORTAL or SOLUTION site and it sure was Greek to me, I didn't understand any of what was posted there! SugarwareZ-037.gifth_imstupid.gif Must be for computer geeks alright! whistling.gif1%20%28103%29.gifbonk.gifth_hu.gifomg.gifsignnvm.gif
I thought those were old school Star Trek episodes.Lee, I read your answer twice.... now I gotta go lay down for awhile.:541:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Unreal portal is a third party application for making a home page so to speak,this forum runs off IPB software which have a portal page but it is not the best so thats why I and other forum owners use a third party system to create a home page.There are many applications and add on systems which help run this forum that the original software does not have,bit like buying a base model care and then adding the extra luxuries.