Red Light Runners

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

HERE is a link to a youtube that shows some outrageous crashes including a couple of motorcycle crashes and soeme where I am pretty sure the people did not survive. th_thholysheep.gif Drive safe all and be careful out there.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

th_thholysheep.gifOuch! That probably happens everyday and anywhere no matter how careful anyone drives! It's just inevitable sooner or later for some, but me in particular, my odds are reduced since I only drive on the average of once a week vs those who work, drives into the city or where ever and on open back roads or freeways 5 days a week! SugarwareZ-034.gif

Edited by Fil/AmArt

softail
Posted
Posted

Yep, I have a feeling that some of those people died. I had a friend that was killed a couple of weeks ago. A drunk driver ran a red light and hit him broadside. The drunk was on a suspended license and had a long history behind him.http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/south_king/fwm/news/112839744.htmlDoug and Sally

No name
Posted
Posted

Doesn't happen in Bogo, no lights :541: No problem in Mandaue either... Traffic doesn't move. LOL :lol: