Illnesses Killed Massacre Victims?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Got to be kidding, defense lawyers are as dumb as,signnvm.gifMANILA, Philippines - A defense lawyer of several suspects in the Maguindanao massacre in November 2009 claimed yesterday that some of the victims could have died of ailments such as heart attack, asthma and appendicitis and not from gunshot wounds.The rest of the shit here http://www.philstar....ubCategoryId=68

Jake
Posted
Posted
Got to be kidding, defense lawyers are as dumb as,signnvm.gifMANILA, Philippines - A defense lawyer of several suspects in the Maguindanao massacre in November 2009 claimed yesterday that some of the victims could have died of ailments such as heart attack, asthma and appendicitis and not from gunshot wounds.The rest of the sh&t here http://www.philstar....ubCategoryId=68
Defense lawyer Andres Manuel claims the "possibility of necrophilia in the case of a female victim who hadseminal fluids in her genitals". He also argues "if it was possible that the victims died of their illnesses before they sustained their gunshot wounds".Had to look up definition of necrophilia: sexual arousal stimulated by a dead body. Manual argues that someone had sexual intercourse with the female body during her autopsy. And countering his argument that thevictims died of their illnesses (heart attacks, etc), the prosecution stated that EACH victim (total of 196) had at least NINE gunshot wounds.I think this defense lawyer sold his soul to the devil. How ridiculous can he be? He should be drug tested.Jake

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Got to be kidding, defense lawyers are as dumb as,signnvm.gifMANILA, Philippines - A defense lawyer of several suspects in the Maguindanao massacre in November 2009 claimed yesterday that some of the victims could have died of ailments such as heart attack, asthma and appendicitis and not from gunshot wounds.The rest of the sh&t here http://www.philstar....ubCategoryId=68
Defense lawyer Andres Manuel claims the "possibility of necrophilia in the case of a female victim who hadseminal fluids in her genitals". He also argues "if it was possible that the victims died of their illnesses before they sustained their gunshot wounds".Had to look up definition of necrophilia: sexual arousal stimulated by a dead body. Manual argues that someone had sexual intercourse with the female body during her autopsy. And countering his argument that thevictims died of their illnesses (heart attacks, etc), the prosecution stated that EACH victim (total of 196) had at least NINE gunshot wounds.I think this defense lawyer sold his soul to the devil. How ridiculous can he be? He should be drug tested.Jake
So this is what he is saying,a victim or victims died of appendicitis or asthma because of been taken by gun men and then the person doing the autopsy's got horny and raped the dead.If you asked me he should be laughing stock of the legal profession and to put that as part of a defense he should be tried with the rest of the bastards.buttkick.gif

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
So this is what he is saying,a victim or victims died of appendicitis or asthma because of been taken by gun men and then the person doing the autopsy's got horny and raped the dead.If you asked me he should be laughing stock of the legal profession and to put that as part of a defense he should be tried with the rest of the bastards.buttkick.gif
Yep, all the victims died of lead poisoning from the ninth bullet. The Amatuans, which one of the prime suspect is the former mayor in charge of least 100 armed men were high on shabu, took pity of the victims and buried all the them in a mass grave. I wonder if they said a little prayer for the victims that "died of natural illness".Jake Edited by Jake

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

kidding.gif Only in the Philippines could a lawyer try something that stupid and think he might get away with it (if he paid the judge off enough). as-if.gif And then I have to wonder about DNA but maybe they paid the coroner to switch that as well and then killed the guy who gave the switched sample. devil.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
kidding.gif Only in the Philippines could a lawyer try something that stupid and think he might get away with it (if he paid the judge off enough). as-if.gif And then I have to wonder about DNA but maybe they paid the coroner to switch that as well and then killed the guy who gave the switched sample. devil.gif
I dont think anything about DNA was mentioned,if she was raped multiple times then I doubt if DNA would be conclusive.

Jake
Posted
Posted
Once again the Philippine justice system is being ridiculed and the whole world is watching. I just hope the outcomedoes not follow the fiasco of the law enforcement last year: that hostage situation of the bus load of Chinese tourists.Respectfully -- Jake

Jake
Posted
Posted
I dont think anything about DNA was mentioned,if she was raped multiple times then I doubt if DNA would be conclusive.
Oh yeah, the chain of custody involving forensic evidence (DNA, fingerprints, etc) could always be bought to make it disappear, just like witnesses for the prosecution could be bought or made to disappear. The rich and powerful family of the Amatuans has their Auntie Gloria to watch over them. Place any bets that the defense lawyer will stipulate that one the seminal fluids came from a horny "Kapri" who dug her up and had a good time. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapre Jake

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

This whole episode is so sad and pathetic frankly I have no words to say.Sadly the Amatuans will not be held accountable in the long run. At worst maybe Sr will spend some years in a splendid so called cell.