Teased As 'small,' Man Cuts Off Penis

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

MANILA, Philippines - Teased by his friends for having a "small" sex organ, a man in Cagayan de Oro City did the unimaginable: he cut it off.Police said the man cut off his own penis with a bolo.The man, whose name was withheld by authorities, has been declared out of harm, but doctors said they will not be able to restore the dismembered organ.Myrna Villanueva, a psychologist, said the man should be closely monitored by doctors because of his condition.Villanueva said the man may fall into depression once he realizes what has happened to him, and that he may even hurt himself again."Something is [now] missing, and the very important part that is missing speaks of masculinity, power and strength of a man... It's not normal. The fact nga ang normal na tao is to preserve one's self," she said.She said the man must undergo therapy and counseling for him to recover mentally and emotionally. -- Report from Primy Cane, ABS-CBN Cagayan de Oro

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
MANILA, Philippines - Teased by his friends for having a "small" sex organ, a man in Cagayan de Oro City did the unimaginable: he cut it off.Police said the man cut off his own penis with a bolo.The man, whose name was withheld by authorities, has been declared out of harm, but doctors said they will not be able to restore the dismembered organ.Myrna Villanueva, a psychologist, said the man should be closely monitored by doctors because of his condition.Villanueva said the man may fall into depression once he realizes what has happened to him, and that he may even hurt himself again."Something is [now] missing, and the very important part that is missing speaks of masculinity, power and strength of a man... It's not normal. The fact nga ang normal na tao is to preserve one's self," she said.She said the man must undergo therapy and counseling for him to recover mentally and emotionally. -- Report from Primy Cane, ABS-CBN Cagayan de Oro
ohmy.gif Ouch! wt-hell.gif Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face. wt-hell.gif Let me see, small working penis, or no penis, I think I would opt for the one I could at least pee out of. SugarwareZ-037.gif Poor guy, now he might look like this. nudie.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
After reading this I am concerned for Mr Lee,I promise I wont tease you anymore about, well you know what I'm talking about Pea Wee.36_6_3[1].gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
After reading this I am concerned for Mr Lee,I promise I wont tease you anymore about, well you know what I'm talking about Pea Wee. 36_6_3[1].gif
Awwwwh, you been peeking again. :541:

Braddo
Posted
Posted

I'm not sure if mine is small or my gut is to big but I haven't seen mine in a number of years now actually I can't remember seeing my feet either, must be time too lose weight I think:nudie:

Inspector
Posted
Posted
I'm not sure if mine is small or my gut is to big but I haven't seen mine in a number of years now actually I can't remember seeing my feet either, must be time too lose weight I think:nudie:
:89: