Ya Gotta Love It

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well this is my first Christmas here in the Philippines ...... unique experience ..... wow ... what a fire works show ..... and tons of firecrackers ........ but I must admit I would much rather hear the fire crackers than the karaoke ........ do they realize how bad they sound at 1:00am in the morning ....... SugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-011.gif ....... but at least they are having fun ... that's all that counts ... and it doesn't bother me ....... "oh .... give me a home ...where the buffalo roam .... and the sky is not cloudy all day" ......... hummmmmm ..... someone asked me to pipe down ...... oh well ....... merrychristmas.gif everyone .......

Edited by Mike S

brock
Posted
Posted

Your lucky, I bought my father inlaw who lives with me a guitar and amplifier and speakers for his birthday, I get that at 6 in the morning, and his friends round singing.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Your lucky, I bought my father inlaw who lives with me a guitar and amplifier and speakers for his birthday, I get that at 6 in the morning, and his friends round singing.
:AddEmoticons04230: SugarwareZ-011.gif All I can say is that you have to be a glutton for punishment! :thumbsup: You are a better man than I am, I took the high road and moved into a condo to get away from all the noise :cheers: or should I say, most of it. :th_thanx:

brock
Posted
Posted

Well to be honest, I go out most nights of the week, and dont get home till 6 or 7 in the morning,and with me having a few beers the noise doesnt bother me, i am used to it now.

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted
Well to be honest, I go out most nights of the week, and dont get home till 6 or 7 in the morning,and with me having a few beers the noise doesnt bother me, i am used to it now.
Umm, do you work in a bar or have leathery wings? LOL

brock
Posted
Posted

I take my wife out one or two nights a week,and i go out the rest of the week on my own, the trouble is i just cant sleep at night, My wife understands this, i never come home drunk, so no problem from her.