Bomb Went Off On Makati Bus

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

Did you all hear about the bus bombing today in makati ??? 4 died and 14 hurt , my g/f works in Makati but she wasnt involved thank god !!! here the headline 'Big bomb’ kills 4, injures 14 bus passengers on Edsa MANILA, Philippines—(UPDATE 10) At least four people were killed and 14 others injured when an “big bomb” tore through a packed passenger bus travelling along Edsa on Tuesday, officials said. The blast was so powerful that it created a hole on the Newman Gold Liner bus' floor and body and damaged its side windows, Metro Manila police chief Director Nicanor Bartolome said.bomb goes off in makati

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Did you all hear about the bus bombing today in makati ??? 4 died and 14 hurt , my g/f works in Makati but she wasnt involved thank god !!! here the headline 'Big bomb’ kills 4, injures 14 bus passengers on Edsa MANILA, Philippines—(UPDATE 10) At least four people were killed and 14 others injured when an “big bomb” tore through a packed passenger bus travelling along Edsa on Tuesday, officials said. The blast was so powerful that it created a hole on the Newman Gold Liner bus' floor and body and damaged its side windows, Metro Manila police chief Director Nicanor Bartolome said.bomb goes off in makati
Yes I heard,damn shame the innocent have to be the victims. If anything is worth a smile in one story I read they said at first they thought it was a mechanical or electrical fault. yeah right.th_unfair.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I am glad your girl is OK and sorry to keep reading stuff like this happening. SugarwareZ-034.gif War is war but why do these people have to keep killing innocent people to prove their point. angry.gifsad.gif

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

LOL yeah electrial or mechanical lol , my g/f said that both lanes of edsa were blocked off when she went home she takes the mrt so not really a problem for her but still she was nervous going home she said !!