Free Pizza, Or Anything Free

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Has anyone ever seen anything given away free in the Philippines? The reason I ask is because it is common in the US to see buy one get one free or something along those lines and below is an email I just got from a friend which says free pizzas for those in the US who register, so I am wondering if anyone has seen any such promotions in the PHL? I am pretty sure that I have not. Oh if you are in the US then enjoy the free pizzas if the promo is real, my guess is that it is just a way to get people on their email list so they can send them specials.Large, 7-topping pizzas for $10 at Papa John's through Super Bowl SundayJanuary 25, 2011 08:34 AMpapa_johns_pizza_03.jpgIf you don't feel like cooking tonight (or any night through Feb. 6) get a large, seven-topping pizza at Papa John's for $10. The deal includes specialty pizzas, too.Also, Papa John's announced yesterday that it would give away free pizzas to everyone in American if Super Bowl XLV goes into overtime. This year, the NFL adopted a modified sudden death format for the postseason. Each team can possess the ball once in the extra quarter unless the team that receives the overtime kickoff scores a touchdown on its first possession. No Super Bowl has ever gone into overtime. You have to register before Feb. 5 in the chain's Papa Points loyalty program to get the free pizza at PapaJohns.com.In the meantime, click here to enjoy the $10 pizza deal.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I'm sure Pappa Johns had a cost benefit analysis done worked the numbers to do with the game going into overtime and found this to be worthwhile.The Philippines is overall a poor country it would be difficult to compare a much differant playing field. We do hear about promos in Philippines thats very common and successful business ploy.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Buy one take one. Its so common in Cebu that I have seen used computers and used motorcycles with signs . . Buy 1 take 1 . . like you would ever need two of these. There have even been friends of mine who have met a girl with a friend who smiles as she looks in the eyes of my friend and her own friend and says Buy 1 take 1

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
HAPPY
Posted
Posted

YES, Pizza Hut has buy one get one free for take out only P419

• 1 month later...
joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

well...there was a promo girl (extremely cute) at tiendesitas, serving free samples of Quervo tequila, i was thirsty and in the mood. wife went around shopping and i asked her to leave me there. Well...done!!! i got more than half bottle of FREE tequila while conversing (teasing and laughing) with a beauty, smoking my cigarettes (open space!!) and all in a safe manner.Wife came back after an hour or so to pick me up, i was happy and had not spend a dime!!! The only downer was that i had to be standing...no chairs!!Take advantage of the free offers, anyway this is the culture here :)

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
well...there was a promo girl (extremely cute) at tiendesitas, serving free samples of Quervo tequila, i was thirsty and in the mood. wife went around shopping and i asked her to leave me there. Well...done!!! i got more than half bottle of FREE tequila while conversing (teasing and laughing) with a beauty, smoking my cigarettes (open space!!) and all in a safe manner.Wife came back after an hour or so to pick me up, i was happy and had not spend a dime!!! The only downer was that i had to be standing...no chairs!!Take advantage of the free offers, anyway this is the culture here :)
lol, its the simple things that make life worth while,free drink,pretty woman and space while the wife shops. :)