Computers Of The Future

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

This is really neat, imagine what you would be able to do with it and what the future holds for us all.

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well, I was waiting for someone to respond with their own imagination but Jake being what he is, have my own unique application for this table top computer. In today's slot machine technology, most of them have touch screen features with vibrating feed back when touched. You guys see where I'm going with this? Just like Inspector's Avatar sitting on that piano bench naked (excuse me while I induce vomiting), the desktop could be the next place for ultimate pleasure: built-in HD camera (macro wide angle of course) with microphone, scan and print, maks 3D HD movies with 3D sound effects and of course "moisture" proof.DOM forever -- Jake

Edited by Jake
fix sentence structure

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifIf Jake ever buys a computer table, we'll all have to chip in and buy him a year supply of window cleaner or hand sanitizer for his personal use for whatever he does with the 3D images on his display screen! th_interesting.gifmocking.gif whistling.gifhystery.gif1%20(172).gif