Jesse Ventura Sues Tsa In Pat-Down Smackdown

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Interesting article which shows the extent that peoples rights are being violated. So they can grab your privates 89.gif and who makes sure these people are not perverts themselves? 89.gif It would seem to me to be the perfect job for a gay person to get their rocks off, and if a man should get an erection, as I expect the Inspector or Jake might :lol: then the TSA guy could slip his name and phone number in the guys pocket. devil.gif It could be called the new and improved TSA dating service. devil.gif :lol:Ventura accuses the agencies of violating his "basic rights to privacy and dignity, and his right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures," after he received a pat-down by a TSA agent at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport in November 2010.Ventura, who said he has a titanium implant after hip replacement surgery in 2008, alleges the pat-down included "warrantless, non-suspicion-based offensive touching, gripping and rubbing of the genital and other sensitive areas of his body," which, the lawsuit contends, met "the definition for an unlawful sexual assault."The complete story HERE

No name
Posted
Posted
Interesting article which shows the extent that peoples rights are being violated. So they can grab your privates 89.gif and who makes sure these people are not perverts themselves? 89.gif It would seem to me to be the perfect job for a gay person to get their rocks off, and if a man should get an erection, as I expect the Inspector or Jake might :lol: then the TSA guy could slip his name and phone number in the guys pocket. devil.gif It could be called the new and improved TSA dating service. devil.gif :lol:Ventura accuses the agencies of violating his "basic rights to privacy and dignity, and his right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures," after he received a pat-down by a TSA agent at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport in November 2010.Ventura, who said he has a titanium implant after hip replacement surgery in 2008, alleges the pat-down included "warrantless, non-suspicion-based offensive touching, gripping and rubbing of the genital and other sensitive areas of his body," which, the lawsuit contends, met "the definition for an unlawful sexual assault."The complete story HERE
This story is a hoax. It never happened. It originally appeared on a news satire site and got picked up as fact by other legit "news" sites. :)

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
This story is a hoax. It never happened. It originally appeared on a news satire site and got picked up as fact by other legit "news" sites. :)
Are you sure? The reason I ask is because it is on many reliable news sources including Yahoo News MSNBC News Huffington Post UPI.comThe New York Daily Newsand I could go on and on but any of you can Google it and see for yourself. If it is a hoax then it has fooled an awful lot of major news sources.

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I also question whether it's a hoax because I can't find any basis for that and it sounds exactly like something he would do for publicity.

No name
Posted
Posted
I also question whether it's a hoax because I can't find any basis for that and it sounds exactly like something he would do for publicity.
Well that's what I get for not reading with my eyes open.I thought this was about a story that came out several months ago.Funny how a bogus story so much resembled a real one. The story I was thinking of was not that close though. I really did a terrible job here.Sorry

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Well that's what I get for not reading with my eyes open.I thought this was about a story that came out several months ago.Funny how a bogus story so much resembled a real one. The story I was thinking of was not that close though. I really did a terrible job here.Sorry
No need to be sorry Rusty, we are all human and therefore make mistakes. I posted one a while back about Obama kicking open a door after a press conference that was apparently bogus but a good bogus that at least made me laugh. biggrin.gifTSA is getting quite out of hand IMHO and they should not be concentrating on longtime Americans who have clean backgrounds, and instead should be concentrating on questioning people like Israel does, and watching their facial expressions and body movements. Terrorism is real and I would not mind a rule that said people have to show up 3 hours early for every flight so they can be observed and asked questions, but feeling me up is not something I look forward to, unless it is a pretty girl who wishes to exchange feels. :lol: