Pepper Spray

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

Can you buy pepper spray in the Philippines? I should get some for my wife as well. Do you guys think it would be okay for my 13 year old step daughter to carry the stuff? She's been attacked before and got away. Those guys are behind bars now. I'm just worried about what teenagers would do with a can of pepper spray for fun. Which is more dangerous: to have or not to have?

MikeB
Posted
Posted
Can you buy pepper spray in the Philippines? I should get some for my wife as well. Do you guys think it would be okay for my 13 year old step daughter to carry the stuff? She's been attacked before and got away. Those guys are behind bars now. I'm just worried about what teenagers would do with a can of pepper spray for fun. Which is more dangerous: to have or not to have?
I don't know the answer about availability there but I would not advise a woman to carry it for use against a male attacker. Even the huge police ones are subject to wind conditions and can be blocked or taken away and used against her. It's very useful against animal attacks because they don't know what it is. Her best weapon is her wits and to scream.

stef
Posted
Posted
the answer is yes it is sold in handyman