Oldutot visit to Cebu & southern islands

oldutot
Posted
Posted

I am planning a trip to the Phils next year . Are the forum get together generally at the same time of the year. How is it finding a place in Cebu on a short notice, I will be coming from Manila.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I am planning a trip to the Phils next year . Are the forum get together generally at the same time of the year. How is it finding a place in Cebu on a short notice, I will be coming from Manila.
Yes sir we try to have the forum get togethers every year around the same time because my wife and I are usually in Cebu from Feb to around June, and also Tom (Boss Man) tries to be there at the same time. We hope you can make one of them and there is no time like the present because we never know what tomorrow or next year might bring. Also if we do not have a get together then I can usually set up an informal get together with some of the members if you wish to meet up, and my wife and I are always willing to meet up with members for a meal or coffee. To answer your question, it is usually best to make a reservation ahead of a trip but there are plenty of hotels and pension houses in Cebu, so if you are not fussy then there is usually somethings available most times of the year.

oldutot
Posted
Posted

Mr Lee, Thanks for the information. I would like to travel the southern isles of the Phils. I plan to travel on my own on this trip, because I know once settle there with the wife. She plans use her short dog leash on me, the choker type.whistling.gifth_exactly.gifbuttkick.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Mr Lee, Thanks for the information. I would like to travel the southern isles of the Phils. I plan to travel on my own on this trip, because I know once settle there with the wife. She plans use her short dog leash on me, the choker type.whistling.gifth_exactly.gifbuttkick.gif
My pleasure, Click HERE for Hotels and Pension houses in Cebu and there are more in this section. I would also be happy to help once the time comes.