Getting To Know Your Monkey

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

Well, I'm headed back to the Phils for a lil' more than a week before I get my Taiwan working visa, and while I was gone my wife bought a baby monkey!I had a pet monkey in Indonesia in 1990 when my brother, sister, and I were all in elementary, but it's been a while. My only experience with monkeys since then was positive. They like my hairy arms and face to pick through. Still, I'm entering the house as the new guy. The monkey has already made his allegiances. I'm just plannin to offer up my hairy arm for picking and some snacks. Maybe then we'll bond. Wish me luck.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Well, I'm headed back to the Phils for a lil' more than a week before I get my Taiwan working visa, and while I was gone my wife bought a baby monkey!I had a pet monkey in Indonesia in 1990 when my brother, sister, and I were all in elementary, but it's been a while. My only experience with monkeys since then was positive. They like my hairy arms and face to pick through. Still, I'm entering the house as the new guy. The monkey has already made his allegiances. I'm just plannin to offer up my hairy arm for picking and some snacks. Maybe then we'll bond. Wish me luck.
Good luck, and ask your wife what he likes and bring him some. Food always has a way of getting an animal to be friendly or at least accepting.