Is There Anyway To Trace A Cell Phone Number?

kenn
Posted
Posted

Hello Guys,Is there a way to trace a cell number in the Philippines? I only want to locate what province the guy is located in, not the actual city or name. Last week she returned to the Philippines and started getting messages saying he wanted to be a sex partner. The guy even called her and then she asked him how did he get the number, he said it was random dialing. He does not know her name or anything and we suspect someone (another girl) we both know is having this guy do this just to cause problems between us out of jealousy. This other girl is from a different province of the Philippines, so I am trying to find out if the guy is located in the same area. His number is:93245282XXI blocked the last two digits. If I cannot get it traced, I would like some ideas to sign his number up for some spamming or something hehe.Thanks,Ken

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hello Guys,Is there a way to trace a cell number in the Philippines? I only want to locate what province the guy is located in, not the actual city or name. Last week she returned to the Philippines and started getting messages saying he wanted to be a sex partner. The guy even called her and then she asked him how did he get the number, he said it was random dialing. He does not know her name or anything and we suspect someone (another girl) we both know is having this guy do this just to cause problems between us out of jealousy. This other girl is from a different province of the Philippines, so I am trying to find out if the guy is located in the same area. His number is:93245282XXI blocked the last two digits. If I cannot get it traced, I would like some ideas to sign his number up for some spamming or something hehe.Thanks,Ken
I believe that legally, only the govt can ask the provider to provide where the phone is being used. 932 appears to be a Sun number, so maybe a bribe to someone who works for Sun might get you the answer. If it were me, then I would just dump her number and start over, as far as someone sending out spam to the person, anyone can buy a new sim and have fun, or anyone can list something on the Cebu classifieds and load the person with spam, but my guess is they would just buy another sim and start all over to bother her. Philippine cell phone numbers