Server Options

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

I expect to be back in Cebu soon and spending a substantial amount of time there this time. So I will be taking my laptop...what are the options of servers...could be online up to 5 hours per day.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I expect to be back in Cebu soon and spending a substantial amount of time there this time. So I will be taking my laptop...what are the options of servers...could be online up to 5 hours per day.
It will depend on where you will be living during that time. Most such as PLDT or Globe home service would probably require that you sign up for a year but there is also Smart Bro or Globe Tattoo usb devices. I have also found many open wifi's or possible share one with a neighbor like some of my friends do. They also have Sky Cable broad band in some areas but that too would probably require a one year contract.

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

If you stay in a hotel they have free wireless. I was at Marco Polo hotel and their wifi was great but even if i spend quite some time online when home, i hardly touched my laptop there. More things to enjoy than a keyboard and a screen while on vacation.Cheers!!!!