2 Chinese Arrested For Sexually Molesting Minor Saleslady

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

While it is not up to me to judge if these two business men did it or not, and they probably did since they were both young and possibly foolish, I find the story disturbing in as all the police have is this young ladies word. So it would appear that any businessman can be arrested just based on the employees word that he touched her. So a person can be charged with rape for touching only. th_thholysheep.gif I would say that is sexual battery and not rape but it seems the laws in the PHL may say otherwise. ohmy.gif Would the two businessmen find themselves in the same position had they been Filipino, I do not think so. Two Chinese found themselves behind bars after they were accused by a minor saleslady of sexual molestation inside the store owned by the two suspects in Valenzuela City, reports from the local police said yesterday.In jail and facing rape charges are Yangwu Chen alias James Tan, 20, and Shipeng Huang alias Alex Uy, 21, both residents of Barangay Karuhatan, reports submitted to Northern Police District (NPD) said.Meanwhile, police brought the 17-year-old victim identified as Marie (not her real name) to the care of the local Department of Social Welfare and Development pending the formal filing of criminal charges against the two suspects.In her testimony, the victim said the alleged sexual attack took place last Thursday around 11 a.m. inside Wawawee General Merchandise which was said to be owned by the duo and where the victim is employed as saleslady.She told police she was busy arranging the merchandise when Chen suddenly appeared from behind and allegedly mashed her breast and forcibly kissed her.She resisted the advances of Chen who was forced to stay away as if nothing happened. More than two hours later and to her dismay, Huang took his turn in allegedly touching her private parts against her will.Like Chen, Huang hurriedly left without mincing any word after she resisted and yelled, police said.The complete story HERE

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Reminds me of the law there about not being in the presence of minors if you are not a family member.Why would you want to hire a 17 year old to be a sales lady anyway?

Jake
Posted
Posted
Reminds me of the law there about not being in the presence of minors if you are not a family member.Why would you want to hire a 17 year old to be a sales lady anyway?
I suspect that both Chen and Huang (alleged Chinese molesters) hired the young female for ulterior motives. I alsosuspect that they were high on shabu, which makes them "man-yak" (sexual maniac) and could not resist theopportunity to feel her up. Thank god, she physically resisted and follow through in charging those duochebags.Jake